Posts Tagged ‘Get Rid of Basement Mold Once and For All’

Get Rid of Basement Mold Once and For All

Written by PermaDry on . Posted in Basement Mold

*Before you do anything please make sure that any leaking water that could be causing the mold is shut off.

Mold is a silent destroyer: it creeps in when you least expect it, slowly and surely breaking down dead materials and growing in fuzzy, colorful clusters.

Outdoors, mold plays a key role in decomposing organic matter. Indoors, mold can irritate eyes, trigger asthma attacks, and even lead to chronic illnesses.

When you see white, black, gray, or green mold in your basement, it can be tempting to panic and call in professionals with hazmat suits to remove it.

Don’t worry. Stay calm.

While mold can cause health problems in certain individuals, most mold is relatively harmless. Some estimate that we’re surrounded by tens of thousands of types of mold, and chances are likely that you’re breathing in mold spores right now.

Unfortunately, mold is unsightly, and it can cause additional damage to your home and basement if not dealt with properly. While you don’t need a hazmat team to remove your mold, it’s important to identify the cause of the mold and take steps to remove it yourself.

staff-img
PermaDry Waterproofing
608 SW 12th Street
Renton, WA 98057


We are open Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm PST. Additional contact information can be found here.
We Accept Most Major Forms of Payment: visa-img